- Data Owner means the owner of the Personal Data whose data is collected, used or disclosed, including but not limited to the customers, shareholders, trading partners, service provider and the interested parties.
- Personal Data means any data relating to an individual person which is directly or indirectly identified to such individual person as per Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (“PDPA”), such as name, address, date of birth, telephone number, photo, biological data, etc. It does not include data where the Data Owner is not or no longer identifiable (anonymous data).
- Sensitive Data means racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, person’s sex life, criminal records, data concerning health, trade union membership, the processing of genetic data, biometric data or any data which may affect the Data Owner in the same manner, as prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Commission under PDPA.
- Identification purpose which is first name, last name, marital status, title, date of birth and gender of Data Owner,
- Contact purpose which is address, email address and telephone number of Data Owner,
- Marketing and Business communication purpose which is Data Owner’s preferences in marketing from the Company, and
- Recruitment purpose, which is skills, qualifications, and any other information that might be necessary to judge Data Owner’s suitability to the Company’s position.
Personal Data may be converted into statistical or aggregated data in such a way that data subject will not be identified or identifiable from it and may be used for analytical and research purposes.
Guideline for collection, use or disclosure of Personal Data
The Company shall solely collect, use, store or disclose the Personal Data, which is subject to the applicable laws and the above Purpose on any of the following lawful bases:
- Legal Obligation: performing a legal obligation to which the Company is subject;
- Contract: performing obligations, or exercising rights, under the Company’s contracts with the Data Owner or in order to take steps at the Data Owner’s request prior to entering into a contract;
- Public Task: performing a task in the public interest by the Company, or for the exercising of official authority vested in the Company;
- Legitimate Interests: pursuing the Company’s legitimate interests and those of third parties. A legitimate interest will apply only where the Company considers that it is not outweighed by an individual's interests or rights which require protection of their Personal Data; or
- Consent: obtaining your consent in the event when any of the above underlying lawful bases cannot be identified.
International transfer of Personal Data
The Company may disclose the Personal Data, where reasonably necessary for the various purposes set out above:
- to the parent company, affiliates or subsidiaries of the Company,
- to your colleagues within the organization that you represent,
- to service providers who host our website or other information technology systems or otherwise hold or process your information on our behalf, under strict conditions of confidentiality and security,
- to a person who takes over our business and assets, or relevant parts of them,
- in exceptional circumstances; to competent regulatory, prosecuting and other governmental agencies, or litigation counterparties, in any country or territory, or where we are required by law to disclose.
These disclosures may involve transferring the Data Owner’s Personal Data overseas. The Data Owner should be aware that this may include transfers to countries outside Thailand, which do not have similarly strict data privacy laws. In those cases, where the Company transfer the Personal Data to the parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries of the Company or the Company’s service providers, the Company will ensure that arrangements with them are governed by data processing agreements or data transfer agreements, designed to ensure that Data Owner’s Personal Data is protected.
The rights of Data Owner
Under the PDPA, the Data Owner is entitled to the following certain rights in relation to the Data Owner’s Personal Data:
- The Data Owner can access and duplicate your Personal Data.
- The Data Owner can request the Company to disclose, transfer the Personal Data, nonetheless the Company has the right to reject the Data Owner request upon the court order or applicable laws.
- The Data Owner can request to modify, alter, or update your Personal Data.
- The Data Owner can request to delete or destroy your Personal Data unless as stipulated by the applicable laws.
- The Data Owner can withdraw any consents which given to the Company.
- The Data Owner can object collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data.
- The Data Owner can complain the authorized agency (the Personal Data Protection Commission) if it is believed that the Company violates or breaches the law in collecting, using or disclosing your Personal Data.
Some of these rights will only apply in certain circumstances. If the Data Owner would like to exercise, or discuss, any of these rights, such Data Owner should contact the Company at the contact details set out below.
Retention and deletion of Personal Data
The Company shall delete the Personal Data that the Company stores when the Company no longer use it. Note that the Company may retain some Personal Data in the event that for the security purpose, legitimate interest or, public interest under the PDPA.
The Company has the appropriate system to secure the Personal Data. The Company limits any access to Personal Data only to employees, agents, contractors and other persons who have a business need to know. They will be allowed to process Personal Data only within the scope of the Company’s instructions and be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
IVICT (Thailand) Company Limited
968, 24th Floor, U-Chuliang Foundation Building, Rama 4 Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
This website may include links to third-party websites. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share personal data about you. The Company does not control these third-party websites and is not responsible for their Personal statements.